Terms & conditions
1. About Lord Stafford
- Postal adress: Norbyvägen 67C, 75239 Uppsala.
- Org.nbr. 559107-3027, Commercify Scandinavia AB
- Customer service firstname.lastname@example.org
- These terms shall apply to all sales through Lord Stafford and will exclude application of any deviating general or specific conditions and terms of the buyer.
- No waiver or modification of these Conditions of Sales shall be binding upon Lord Stafford unless approved in writing by an authorized representative of Lord Stafford.
- We reserve the right to make changes to these terms at any time. Changes will be published on this website.
- These terms are considered accepted in connection with orders or visits to this website
3. Terms of Payment
- You can pay with Swish or Klarna Checkout. Klarna Checkout makes it easy - a flexible and secure way to shop online. By answering a few questions you can easily identify yourself and choose the payment method that suits you best.
- First, you confirm your purchase and then choose how you want to pay; Klarna invoice, Klarna account, by card or bank transfer. All methods are equally very safe. Full payment terms can be found here.
- All prices are specified in SEK and include 25 % taxes.
- In the cart you can see the total price including all fees, taxes, shipping and method of payment.
- You will pay all customs fee required from your country law.
- We reserve for price changes and reserve the right to adjust the prices.
- Delivery times are normally 2-5 days to customers in Sweden. For customers in Europe it may take a few days more.
- In case Lord Stafford has reason to question buyer's solvency or ability to pay for delivered proucts Lord Stafford has no obligation to make delivery and shall be entiteled to stop products under carriage, unless the buyer makes advanced payments.
- If the delivery has been delayed without notice from us, please contact us as soon as possible on email@example.com so that we can investigate the cause of the delay.
- For unclaimed packages you will be debited all fees in connection with the return delivery.
6. Cancellations & Refunds
- As a private individual, you have the right to cancel your purchase within 14 days after you received the product and without specific reason.
- When exercising the right of cancellation you (the customer) must pay for the return shipping.
- We will issue a refund as soon as we can after receiving the return. Refunds are by credit of the invoice or to your card/account depending on the chosen payment method.
- In those cases where a used item is returned or otherwise damaged by you, the customer, we are entitled to deduct depreciation when we will reimburse you. Note that you have the right to open and inspect products without risking any reduction in value.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form and tell us that you want to use the right return before sending back any goods. The e-mail shall include your name, postal adress, e-mailadress, order number and which products you want to return. We appreciate if you also would inform us about the reason for refunding so that we can continue our business and our products.
7. Cancellations are not qualified for:
- Specially customized products.
- For products sealed due to health or hygien reasons where she seal has been broken.
- We always do our utmost to ensure you get top-quality goods but it can sometimes be wrong. If you received a damaged or defective product, please contact us via email@example.com or via the contact form. You shall include your name, adress, e-mailadress, order numberand a description of the fault.
- Please contact us befor you return the product. We do only pay freight costs if you first contacted us and recieved instructions on how to send it back.
- If you return damaged goods to us, you do so most easily in the packaging it was sent in.
- We follow consumer purchasing laws, which means 36 months Warranty. The warranty covers only initial errors, ie errors that existed in the product on delivery. Ordinary wear and tear will not be replaced.
- Refunds are made within 10 working days from when we have received and accepted your return. Invoices are credited and sent out again, card payments and direct payment by bank are refunded via Klarna.
10. Force Majeure
Lord Stafford is not liable for any non-performance caused by circumstances beyond our control, which directly or indirectly prevents, ubstructs or renders productsion, delivery or freight uneconomical until such obstacles has been removed (force majeure). Read at EU's website for Online dispute Resolution.
11. Product information
We reserv ourselves for any printing errors on this website, our social media platforms and printed material.
We do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact apperance of the products as different screens, image quality and resolution has color differences. Howerver, we always try to expose our producs as accurately as possible.